IJC2021 Video Presentation Submission
1. All registered authors with accepted papers should prepare and upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation.
2. The pre-recorded videos will be available to the participants during the conference.
3. Please note that the file of your presentation must be a video file in MP4 format and that the duration of the presentation should be strictly 10 minutes.
4. There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record a presentation. PowerPoint or Zoom are among the most preferable.
5. It is recommended that your pre-recorded presentation includes a window box with the speaking presenter via a webcam, instead of a voice-over presentation only.
6. Please ensure the video includes the title of the paper and the names of the authors following the provided background slide for your PowerPoint presentation.
7. The presentation video has to be uploaded into your cloud storage (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc) and the video link (shared from your cloud storage) should be emailed to [email protected]
8. The presentation video will be reviewed to ensure its compliance to the above stated quality. The video that is not of an acceptable standard will require revision and resubmission or to opt for live presentation.
All participants must be available for the Q&A session during their presentation slot.