Full paper submission deadline is 15 June 2021
To submit your paper click this link: EasyChair
Instruction for Authors
- Please be reminded that full paper submission should be done through Easychair submission system (avoid submitting full paper more than once, unless instructed to do so). Any other submission method will not be considered.
- Please use the correct template for your full paper. The template can be downloaded here.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English language used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
- All submitted full papers will go through the peer-review process.
- The final submission paper, PDF version of the camera-ready paper, is to be uploaded to the conference’s online Easychair submission system together with the TURNITIN plagiarism report of less than 30% similarity result.